We are always interested in hearing from our readers. You can write to us by e-mail at email@example.com or at the street address below. Please observe the following guidelines:
- Be concise. We rarely publish letters of more than 250 words.
- Name the article or column that occasions your letter.
- Be timely. We generally choose letters that address the two most-recent issues of the magazine.
- We cannot accept e-mail attachments.
- Please include your full name and contact information.
- Let us know whether you would prefer to be identified by your city of residence or by your institution.
We value every letter we receive, even though space constraints prevent us from printing all but a few. We also reserve the right to edit letters for length and clarity. Correspondence may be directed to:
P.O. Box 13975
3106 E. NC Hwy. 54
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709-3975